Children are gifts, blessings from heaven. How absolutely blessed I am to have 4 of these fantastic creatures in my life. And even more lucky am I to have another one on the way. But getting there, to that sweet bundle of joy - at least for me - is less than joyful. And this is my outlet..........

Friday, August 27, 2010

Buddy, can you Spare a dime? Nope, sorry. They are all in my mouth


During this pregnancy as well as others, I seem to have this awful taste in my mouth. I have resorted to brushing my teeth quite often. I have never been one that is manic about oral hygiene, but now I can't seem to brush them enough. I looked up "metallic taste during pregnancy" and it seems that I am not the only one. I also posted a comment on facebook about this problem and my cousin who has several children (5! in fact - she welcomed me to her club!) said it was the worst during her twin pregnancy. BabyCenter. com said that it is most likely due to an increase in hormones which completely correlates with my cousin saying that it was worse while she was carrying the twins.
Guess I'll just have to keep loading up on toothpaste as most sources I read said it goes away once baby comes. Another reason to want March 8 to come sooner

No comments:

Post a Comment