Children are gifts, blessings from heaven. How absolutely blessed I am to have 4 of these fantastic creatures in my life. And even more lucky am I to have another one on the way. But getting there, to that sweet bundle of joy - at least for me - is less than joyful. And this is my outlet..........

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I Was Right!!!!!

Plastic bags WILL save your car and water DOES make it better if you have just consumed about 8-16 ounces and you throw up right after you drop Result of Morning Sickness # 1 at seminary (at six am) and your breakfast consisted of water and a peanut butter covered celery stalk
(I have a sneaking suspicion it would have been SOOOOO much worse without the water) I guess I am being rather specific, but! my car was saved! Unfortunately I was driving the nicer car last time. But saving the car still is good, no matter what car it may be.Not that our Jeep has EVER looked this shiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment