Children are gifts, blessings from heaven. How absolutely blessed I am to have 4 of these fantastic creatures in my life. And even more lucky am I to have another one on the way. But getting there, to that sweet bundle of joy - at least for me - is less than joyful. And this is my outlet..........

Monday, August 23, 2010

Prego Brain Mania

Not all the side effects of pregnancy are awful yucky icky : some can actually be funny. Take prego brain for example. If I wasn't scatterbrained before, I most certainly am when I am pregnant. Now prego brain isn't always good - as in the case of when I threw up in the car. I also caused all of the swim team parents to look for an ice cream scoop at an ice cream party we had several weeks ago when the ice cream scoop was actually still at my house. But last night, the manifestation of my prego brain was actually funny. The family had decided to play one of our many versions of monopoly last night for Family Home Evening.

During one of my turns I asked for the dice.
But instead of asking for dice, I said "give me the sticks" I am not sure where that came from, but it caught on as the kids started calling the dice sticks as well.

Good ol' prego brain

No comments:

Post a Comment