Children are gifts, blessings from heaven. How absolutely blessed I am to have 4 of these fantastic creatures in my life. And even more lucky am I to have another one on the way. But getting there, to that sweet bundle of joy - at least for me - is less than joyful. And this is my outlet..........

Thursday, August 19, 2010

La Cucaracha

So I was all giddy about my discovery that running and working up a sweat just might stave off the morning (afternoon and night) sickness. Just as soon as had I posted the last post and walked into the kitchen, BAM! it hit me again. Hey! Excellent time to test out my theory that running across the house would keep the vomiting at bay. Even though aforementioned bathroom was empty, I decided to dash up to my bedroom. I hadn't even crested the stairs and realized that my theory was folly
Or was it?
I quickly entered the bathroom and grabbed the trash can and as I prepared to have the rest of my meal leave me, I was able to pause and spy a cockroach on my bathroom floor

I grabbed the shoe that I had strategically placed in the bathroom and proceeded to chase the cockroach all around the floor beating with all my might as I did so. After about a dozen thrashings, I finally got it. I suddenly realized, I no longer had the urge to hurl. Just the one time (when I was on the stairs) and that was it. I think I might break out the Billy Blanks DVD and have it on the ready for such emergencies

No comments:

Post a Comment