Children are gifts, blessings from heaven. How absolutely blessed I am to have 4 of these fantastic creatures in my life. And even more lucky am I to have another one on the way. But getting there, to that sweet bundle of joy - at least for me - is less than joyful. And this is my outlet..........

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Sea Bands

a few weeks ago, Co Conspirator in Creating Morning Sickness (who is not pictured - maybe I should get a photo up) bought me several things he had researched that had been said to help nausea. One of them being Sea Bands

And they worked! For about 5 days. Now, is it worth buying something that costs $11 that works for only five days? I told my mom that it was worth $11 a day - maybe more - to not throw up. They stopped working soon, and I lost them. Then Result of Many Bouts of Morning Sickness # 1 told me that we were going to go to CVS and get some more Sea Bands to help me from feeling bad. We did. Probably a waste of money as they just don't work anymore. I am not sure why. I have thrown up at least twice with them on. Still, when I put them on, that pressure feels good. I have to wonder if it is because I have such skinny arms that they have lost their effectiveness. I am curious as to how the child size ones would help.


However, I am not sure how easy they are to find, as the CVS here only had the adult size. But aren't the colors just jazzy? It would be cool just to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment