Children are gifts, blessings from heaven. How absolutely blessed I am to have 4 of these fantastic creatures in my life. And even more lucky am I to have another one on the way. But getting there, to that sweet bundle of joy - at least for me - is less than joyful. And this is my outlet..........

Saturday, August 21, 2010

A plastic bag could save your life, well at least maybe your car

So today I was in the car going to my bank. Since I live in the boonies, my bank that I use for most everything is 17 miles away. I had deposited the check, went to the $ store and was on the return trip home ........ when................
I FELT it. I knew it was coming. BUT! I had a plastic bag. So, as I reused my plastic bag as no one wants to do, I somehow realized it was leaking. Fine, most wal-mart bags have holes in them. That was okay. I had ANOTHER plastic bag. Aren't I just so prepared like the good scouter that I am? As I lifted up the plastic bag and moved it over to the passenger seat to put it in the other plastic bag (definite prego brain moment there - I SHOULD have moved the other plastic bag to it), the Large hole that was apparently what was causing the leak allowed the contents to gush all over my car.

YUCK YUCK AND DOUBLE YUCK

As I took a moment to contemplate what I should do, I realized I had just gone to Wendy's and should take the napkins out to clean up. All of the TWO napkins. I had to drive to the nearby Dairy Queen and ask the befuddled teenager at the window for napkins (Lots of them - yes, I had to tell her why) and go back around to ask for more and a bag to put them all in since all the plastic bags I had were being used.

When I got home, I asked Result of Many Bouts of Morning Sickness # 3 to put 5 plastic bags in each car.

No comments:

Post a Comment