Children are gifts, blessings from heaven. How absolutely blessed I am to have 4 of these fantastic creatures in my life. And even more lucky am I to have another one on the way. But getting there, to that sweet bundle of joy - at least for me - is less than joyful. And this is my outlet..........

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Well, that's what I get

So on Tuesday when I got a phone call,
I happily announced I was feeling better now and had not thrown up in several days. I got off the phone and proceeded to immediately feel nauseous and run down. It didn't let up. In the evening, while preparing dinner, I opened a bottle of horseradish sauce and could not get the protective little seal off the opening of the bottle (you know, underneath the lid)
and after pulling it a few times, I decided to use my teeth. Wrong move. Totally sent me over the edge. Well, I haven't thrown up since then, but I cautiously tell people that I feel better so as not to jinx myself again

No comments:

Post a Comment