Children are gifts, blessings from heaven. How absolutely blessed I am to have 4 of these fantastic creatures in my life. And even more lucky am I to have another one on the way. But getting there, to that sweet bundle of joy - at least for me - is less than joyful. And this is my outlet..........

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Finally

Said morning sickness event in last post has been the last time I have thrown up. I am not really nauseous anymore, but every now and then I do still gag and I get really apprehensive, but I down a glass of ice water and it seems to be fine. Today I am 15 weeks and 4 days and it feels so nice not to feel horrible. I went to the doctor on Wednesday and got to hear the heartbeat.


Very healthy sounding. In about 2 1/2 weeks I will have an ultrasound. So far, Co Conspirator in Creating Morning Sickness has said he will be able to go with. That would be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment