Children are gifts, blessings from heaven. How absolutely blessed I am to have 4 of these fantastic creatures in my life. And even more lucky am I to have another one on the way. But getting there, to that sweet bundle of joy - at least for me - is less than joyful. And this is my outlet..........

Friday, November 12, 2010

Pain in my.....hip, Yeah, we'll go with that

Even when I was writing of morning sickness, I gave thought to writing about this pain in my lower left back hip. I didn't. But that is okay since I am still hurting there.
I have even tried going to my local chiropractor. She is a great chiropractor, but I am still hurting

and I have just about decided to abandon this method and try acupuncture, but I know how lazy I am when it comes to changing my routine. I just wish I could find some relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment