Children are gifts, blessings from heaven. How absolutely blessed I am to have 4 of these fantastic creatures in my life. And even more lucky am I to have another one on the way. But getting there, to that sweet bundle of joy - at least for me - is less than joyful. And this is my outlet..........

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I Passed!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a happy joyful entry! Not much yuck at all. Because I passed my glucose test. I found out yesterday at my dr. appt. (Where I weighed 154 and the baby's heartbeat was in the 130's and my glucose number was 107 - I think it has to be below 120 to pass)I found more relevant pictures, but they all had blood in them, so I just put in a picture of a one touch which is what I used last time to check my blood
4
times
a
day
The one yucky thing about the blood glucose test is the drink they make you drink
Ugh. It is really hard to get down. I gave Peter a drop of it and he thought it tasted good. But he didn't have to drink ALL of it. It is just something I dread.
And I don't have to drink it again!!!!!!! YAY

No comments:

Post a Comment