Children are gifts, blessings from heaven. How absolutely blessed I am to have 4 of these fantastic creatures in my life. And even more lucky am I to have another one on the way. But getting there, to that sweet bundle of joy - at least for me - is less than joyful. And this is my outlet..........

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Shannon has arrived





Shannon Maeve Henckel has finally made her appearance into the world! And she sure was worth all the icky yucky-ness of the whole pregnancy and even labor (yes - that was VERY icky and yucky and I am sure I could write a long winded post on it, but just not now)
One of the best things that was not icky or yucky was that she was nearly 1 and 1/2 pounds lighter than The Result of Many Bouts of Morning Sickness #4. Someone once told me weight didn't matter, but it is head circumference that is what matters (she probably didn't have a 9 pound baby, either)

No comments:

Post a Comment